Quick Freeze, PC
LABSOLUTE® offers two effective options for cryopreservation. On the one hand, the LABSOLUTE® Precision Freeze ensures an even, particularly gentle freezing process while, on the other, LABSOLUTE® Quick Freeze ensures that samples are frozen quickly.
A handy alternative to the dry ice solvent bath: the LABSOLUTE® Quick Freeze was developed for the rapid cooling of samples - 1.5 ml H2O, for example, needs only around 3 minutes to be cooled to 0 °C. Pre-cool for at least 24 hours at max. -80 °C before use.
- Rapid and controlled cooling of samples
- Suitable for test tubes and cryo tubes of sizes 0.5 ml to 2.0 ml
- Delivery includes 12 adapters for converting the 2.0 ml hole to 0.5 ml tubes
- Housing and lid made of PC
- Filled with non-toxic insulation solution
|For 12 tubes||1||7696224||Open webshop|